Thread: Anyone own a CZ- Double Barrel in one of the "Mini's".....???

Default Anyone own a CZ- Double Barrel in one of the "Mini's".....???

Thinking of trading my PFD check for one of these. Anyone own one, or know anything negative about them.......????
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

Delta Junction AK

A buddy of mine has the Ringneck in 28ga..... a steal for the price and a grouse killing machine.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

The guns from Turkey are much better today than they were fifteen years ago.I would take the little 28 SXS with 28" barrels in a heartbeat if offered. Both the O/U and SXS have mechanical triggers a plus
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Sandpoint, ID

My experience with CZ has always been good...they are quality for the money. I did buy a Russian made 28 ga SxS that is a fine gun too...for the money which I think was around $300 used. It has 5 choke tubes and I've only shot dove with it but it patterns as good any 28 ga and it kills well if I'm on the bird. Oh's 5 lbs 9 oz and it fits me just right.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.