Thread: 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 For Sale

1340 Rudakof Cr Anchorage, AK 99508 (Off Debarr & Bragaw across from Costco)

Default 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 For Sale

2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 (Silver), 2500lb winch, 2WD/4WD/ Diff Lock, metal racks, plow, and additional features for only $3200. This is a great machine for hunting and exploring Alaska's trails. The Sportsman 700 is in good condition, ECU was replaced so miles and hours unknown but the machine has been serviced regularly and kept in good condition. To view details and images click here 2002 Polaris Sportsman 700 or call (907)337-2744 and ask for sales. You can also stop by and check out the machine. We are open Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and Sat 9am-5pm at Marita Sea & Ski/ Alaska Power Sports on 1340 Rudakof Cr Anchorage, AK 99508.

No service records to determine hours on machine? Who changed the ECU?

Pull start?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks

1340 Rudakof Cr Anchorage, AK 99508 (Off Debarr & Bragaw across from Costco)

It was maintained here at Marita Sea & Ski/ Alaska Power Sports and is owned by one of the owner's father-in-law. The ECU would have been changed by one of our service technicians. There is no pull start backup. Thanks, Lori

Quote Originally Posted by maritasea&ski View Post
    It was maintained here at Marita Sea & Ski/ Alaska Power Sports and is owned by one of the owner's father-in-law. The ECU would have been changed by one of our service technicians. There is no pull start backup. Thanks, Lori
    I was heading to pick up said machine. No pull start in AKllllll No clue about hours.... too many.......I give up/
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    Bill Hicks