Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Downriggers for Whittier silvers?

  1. #1

    Default Downriggers for Whittier silvers?

    Assuming there may still be some silvers around when I head out of Whittier in a few days, are downriggers best or will a diver work just as well?

  2. #2
    Sponsor offshore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Divers will work just fine 80% of the time, but for the other 20%, downriggers will make the difference. I would start at 50' and make adjustments based on what you're seeing and catching.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •