Finally finished a project that I have been planning all summer. I needed a blind that I could take down and put up easily so the parks guys don't tear it down. Now I can also move spots around easily enough. It takes me about 15 minutes by my self to put it up and that was the first time so it's fairly simple. I did it out of 3/4 inch pvc because I couldn't find enough 1" so hopefully it will hold up to the wind. I also built it a little bit tall that way I can drive it down into the marsh a bit and help hold it in place. Total weight is about 16lbs and I color coded the joints for easier assembly in the mornings. I have a sled that I drag out and I built it so that I could put the sled on the inside and have something firm to sit on and someplace dry to put my bag and other stuff. The blind is 6'x4' and would easily hunt two. I have steaks so if the wind comes up I can steak it out and keep it more steady in a wind. The joints I didn't glue are tight so I can just press them together for now but have other plans if it won't stay together but for now it is all tight. To hold on the camo netting I made bungee loops and painted them darker so they didn't stick out. This seems to work a lot better than the zip ties I did it first with. Also the netting seems to make it a bit more rigid.
In all I have almost 200$ into it I wanted it to be cheaper but if it works then every penny will be worth it.. I'll find out next Thursday how well it works. I am hoping for the best.
Sent while hiding from the boss