Thread: Micky_Ireland's new boat is already in Craig, AK!!!

Default Micky_Ireland's new boat is already in Craig, AK!!!

I just saw this this morning

Brand new still for sale at The Bay Company
    2011 2725 w/ Yamaha 250 TXR and 9.9 GPXH kicker
    Single Station, Diesel Heater/Defroster kit, Suspension seat, Slick bunks and EZ loader trailer.
    Package Price $98,900.00

http://juneau.craigslist.org/bod/4031483369.html

Sobie2

Default Hehehe

Nice ride, sure Chet would make him a hell of a deal ;-)
    Mike
    www.coffmancoveak.com
    Prince of Wales Island

Man that is exactly the boat I want. But with one huge "must have". Anybody know what it would take to add an outside steering station?
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

When I asked about it for my kingfisher I was told about $3500

Sent from my phone while I should be working.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

That's a sharp rig, no doubt. I was just looking at it, as I live about 200yds from where it's parked.

Quote Originally Posted by JR2 View Post
    When I asked about it for my kingfisher I was told about $3500

A hynautic steering helm is aprox 400 bucks and add in some copper or rubber tubing plus a few compression tee fittings. Long ways from 3500 bucks. When do you want me to start your install ??

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Let me rephrase that, that is what the local kingfisher dealer said.

I actually do want to add one eventually.

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

If you have a place to put it, it should be a rather easy install. If you have to have something fabricated to hold the controls and wheel, and installed on the bulkhead, I'm sure the costs will add up.

I would just add auto pilot with a cordless remote.

heheheheheheehheheheh, nice machine. I had already looked at it on the website before but had reserved my decision till I got further information on the 3025 offshore from the same manufacturer . It appears to be at the right price though , even if it needs a few mods. Does anyone know the retail price of the 3025 offshore from kingfisher? It has a bigger back deck (111 inches , huge ! ). It would make an interesting comparison.............

3025 will be in the $170K range..

For fishing on the W Coast of POW, you'd be hard pressed to find a better rig, IMO. Not to mention it's already here, at a good price. No shipping!

$170,000 for the 3025 ? Brand new and fully rigged , ( engines , rod holders, down rigger brackets) ?Wow , What's the expected turn around for ordering new from the manufacturer at the minute. Anyone any idea ?. I have had to look at the 3025 offshore as they look an awesome ,awesome machine. The destination package looks very much like the complete package and would last for years ! I did have a serious look at the boat in craig at the minute but ii reckoned it needed a bit of work , i.e. after station, downrigger bracket's, radar arch, roof rod holders and maybe even a look at the power plant. I had reservations about the single engine set-up as I had wanted twin motors for added safety. It sure looks the part and im sure the modifications would not take that much work ( assuming the alterations could be done in craig where the boat is). What is the approx. cost of shipping a new rig up to craig direct from the manufacturer ? Any guesses ?

You could probably call the local Alaska dealer in Anchorage and purchase one today... I doubt they have sold the one they had.. the only problem is that its in Anchorage and you want it in SE. If it were me I would look in Washington at Island Marine Center.. http://www.islandsmarinecenter.com/c...roker&lineonly They have a 28 footer for sale right now...its used but looks good.

*** I just looked on the Kingfisher website and see that the only dealer listed in AK for Kingfishers is the dealer in Craig

I'm pretty sure a 3025 with twin engines, fore and aft helms, weekender package, diesel cabin heater, reasonable electronics, etc. etc will come in around the $200,000 range or more. A 2725 with all the goodies will be $140-150,000. Not an investment for the faint of heart!

I ordered my 3025 in March and got it the second week of June.

Quote Originally Posted by 270ti View Post
    If you have a place to put it, it should be a rather easy install. If you have to have something fabricated to hold the controls and wheel, and installed on the bulkhead, I'm sure the costs will add up.
    I'd bet for 300 or so bucks a shop could fab up a nice console/tackle locker, bolt it right on to the back of the cabin. Maybe even incorporate a nice flush mounted electra dyne hauler in the cabinet ???

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692