Thread: Group Ride/Fishin up the Big Su on Sunday

Default Group Ride/Fishin up the Big Su on Sunday

Anybody interested in getting together for a ride or some fishing from Susitna Landing up to the mouth of Montana Creek, or any other spot you may know for a final bit of salmon fishing this Sunday, September 1st? I got a boatload ready to go. Was hoping maybe somebody else wanted to run the river with me. Let me Know. Thinking of Leaving the landing around 10am or so and taking a ride, doing some fishing or whatever comes up... "fishon"
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Scratch that plan ya'll, after this last rain and talking with folks in the valley, I find that the best fishing is the Talkeetna River and Clear Creek for silvers and bows so that's where I'm headed on Sunday. I plan on being at the boat launch there in Talkeentna at 10am if anybody wants to join us. Plz bring your boat and lets ride and fish... "fishon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    Anybody interested in getting together for a ride or some fishing from Susitna Landing up to the mouth of Montana Creek, or any other spot you may know for a final bit of salmon fishing this Sunday, September 1st? I got a boatload ready to go. Was hoping maybe somebody else wanted to run the river with me. Let me Know. Thinking of Leaving the landing around 10am or so and taking a ride, doing some fishing or whatever comes up... "fishon"
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Bob message sent to you this morning.