Thread: Extra Bear Bait

Default Extra Bear Bait

I have been scrounging bear bait pretty zealously this spring, and have found that freebies can be tough to find. They are there, but getting slimmer every year. Well, if anyone else has that trouble, I found the mother lode. I can pick up half ton loads of bakery excess, but the only problem is its a half ton load, and in Anchorage. (I live in Wasilla) If anyone else here needs bear bait, and I get a couple responses, I will pick some up, and all you have to do to get a smaller amount is stop by my house and grab it! I'm getting it free, so I'm giving it away free, if anyone's interested. (you can chip in gas money if you'd like, but no worries!) Just respond to this thread if you need some bait!

Default I'll take some

Heading out Wednesday evening from ANchorage through Wasilla. If you'll have some by then, PM me and I would be more than willing to pitch in.

Gooch

Default Me too!!!!!!!

Will be in Wasilla Wed pm - Friday afternoon, then heading North to the bait sites....Good find!!!! Thanks for the generosity,
    Jae

Default On the same topic

I have about 15 gallons of used fry oil that I can't use this year if anyone wants it, my bait never got put up this year due to boat problems It works great with dog food or bread and will dramatically extend a baits life. Free to anyone who wants it just let me know i live in north pole and work in fairbanks.

I have about 15 gallons of used fry oil that I can't use this year if anyone wants it, my bait never got put up this year due to boat problems It works great with dog food or bread and will dramatically extend a baits life. Free to anyone who wants it just let me know i live in north pole and work in fairbanks.

Default Extra Bait in the Kenai area too--

My partner and I have tagged out and have extra bakery goods, already bagged. Brownies have come in and laid claim to the area for the time being and since we got bears, have decided not to continue baiting the site. If interested give me a shout. I have 5-8 big bags of do-nuts and bagels. Several large bags of popcorn too.

Will

Default Bait

AkFishFool - I shot you a P.M. I will take the oil. Let me know.

thanks

Default to jdm and gooch

Sorry I ddint' get back to you earlier in the week. I never did make the trek to Anchorage yet for the goodies, so I don't have them to give out yet. I hope to get down there Tuesday am though, and load up. Shoot me an email at willphish4food@yahoo.com and we can arrange a pickup place/time. Good hunting!