Thread: hi there from texas

Default hi there from texas

well i'm in texas looking to hunt in the great alaska state..can someone tell me how to do a self guide hunt ,,,blk bear ,sika deer...and fishing ...i guide in texas for big w.t...hog...so if some one would like to trade a some hunts well,,,i'm all ears....hector

Quit shouting! <grin>

Well I own land in Texas but I have lived all my life in Alaska some 35+ years, and as Texas hogs and Alaska bear are worlds apart I would think about smaller lettering when trying to seek help from a forum, it is almost to much for us sunlight deprived folk to look at ha ha. No but realy I hope you get your bear hunt.

Default yep...i will use small caps....

no i'm not tring to get a blk bear hunt for hog hunt ,,,,only if some one would like to hunt down here i would help them get a great hunting ranch...like wish i would like some help up there....i have killed 9 blk bear 's in 6 yrs..6.5 ' and 375lbs is the biggest,,,,3 colors....so i;m not in a hurry to kill any more bears but my friends would like to hunt up there before we get too old to walk,,,,45 yrs now...so if someone would piont me to the rigth place...well i can find out what i need ,,,,,hector