Thread: Quartz Creek Trail White Mountains

Default Quartz Creek Trail White Mountains

When you ride the whole lenght of the Quartz creek trail (which i dont know how far it is) how does it drop you out. Is there a trail that goes west along the creek or does it just fizz out. do alot of people camp and hunt there. how long is the trail to the end from the trailhead at the unloading ramp. thanks for any info.
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.

Pretty much fizzs at the river. There are several well used camp sites and meat poles in there. Probably same guys every year hunt the same area. Looks quite restricting as to where one can go on an ATV. Lots of off limit area back in there. According to maps about 16.5 miles into the creek.

Thats kinda what i figured. everything north and east of where the trail meets the creek is off limits. but you can ride west and south anywhere you want i belive. The white moutains rec area is pretty relaxed on land usage imo. but thats what i fiugured about how it ended. But one thing i was wondering about was maybe running west along the creek bed. any info on that.
    Trying to play enough to make working for the money all worth it.