Thread: Delta Waterfowl

Default Delta Waterfowl

A buddy of mine was telling me there is a guy who lays geese and duck spreads out in delta junction and you can pay him to use his spreads and land well buddy is gone and didnt get the name anybody ever heard of this or done it and if so anybody got his name and number

I don't recall the name of the business, but you are correct. JJ or JD waterfowl, something like that, mostly target sandhills from what i understand. if nobody chimes in here with the correct name and contact, google for a sporting goods store in delta junction, they will give you the information. its well known, and from what i understand, for this year he has tied up almost all the farm land in the area with hunting leases and is well prepared. Bud
    Wasilla

IIRC, C&S Charters out of Fairbanks......they work from Schultz Farms off Saw Mill Creek Road.

Goose hunting isn't what it once was.

The man you speak of is a joke he has no land leases, he squats on the farmers land, digs holes in there fields, is rude to other hunters, and is a horrible waterfowl hunter he just started doing this maybe three years ago. He has been hunting a circle field for the last two years because that is the only farmer that wont kick him out off of the field even though the farmer broke some equipment on the front of his tractor last year from some of the holes "chicken man" put in the middle of his field that he forgot to fill in, and then he had the gall to blame the holes on someone else. Don't go hunting with this quack, or if you do youll find out why you should't have.

C&S is the only legitimate waterfowl outfit running good people great setup, and they know there business.