Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last minute Fishing partners sticky

Default Last minute Fishing partners sticky

So I often find that when I want to go fish everyone is busy... So throwing this out there.. Can we get a sticky so people available can post? Or someone wanting a fish partner for the day can leave an invitation?

Any one up for chasing bows and dollies on the upper kenai tomorrow? 15 Sept

Is this still an active sticky? Always looking for fishin partners. I'm new to ak and guessing the fishing is close to an end besides ice fishing.

I'm free on the weekends. Willing to do some fishing. I love fishing for bows and dollys

Quote Originally Posted by WFishin View Post
    Is this still an active sticky? Always looking for fishin partners. I'm new to ak and guessing the fishing is close to an end besides ice fishing.
    Oh how wrong you are sir! You can fish as much into winter on some rivers here as you want for trout. It all depends on how bad you want to fish and what you can tolerate.

You just made my day. I'm a die hard and will be out there. Frozen snot sickles. . I welcome you

I am currently free during the weekdays, waiting for the next job to start, I maybe able to do something, let me know.

I moved to Alaska 3 years ago. I haven't had time until this year to really get out on any of the local rivers or streams. If anyone is looking for a fishing buddy I'd love to get out there and learn the local lay of the land, fishing techniques, etc.

Message sent..

I have been in Alaska for 6 months now and still don't know anyone else that fly fishes. If anyone needs someone to go with let me know. I have caught the fly fishing bug but am limited because I don't really know where to go.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Heading from Fairbanks to the Klutina on Friday July 11th, be back sat or Sunday depending on how long it takes to get your 12 reds. Bring pole, tent, and beer. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have a opening on my boat Friday the 8 th heading down Thursday night

I'll be on the Kenai sometime around the 22-25th and am always down to fish. Might drift he middle Saturday but Sunday and Monday are tentative.
    Thank God for people who don't fish!! Not much would get done without them =)

Quote Originally Posted by akchase View Post
    Have a opening on my boat Friday the 8 th heading down Thursday night
    I should have said I am floating the upper, taking the toy hauler with the drift boat Thursday night

If anyone has a open seat floating the Kenai. Let me know I will pay for any costs. I am free sat- Mondays every week.

Sent from my iPhone

If anybody is up for chasing valley trout this Friday, let me know. I'll be on foot that day and plan to cover some ground and swing some flies. Have been doing quite well recently but have no fishing partner that day, and that's no fun... PM if interested
    "Live that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Show respect to all and grovel to none. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

i am looking to go with someone on the kenai, does anyone have any open spots on their boat or raft. let me know i will help with whatever. i have my own gear. thanks

This thread doesn't look too used, but I'll give it a shot. I recently moved to Anchorage. I have hit the Parks Hwy a few times and want to try the Kenai Peninsula before it gets too late in the season. I don't have a job yet so I am free to fish whenever. I am really good and buying gas and lunch. I don't have a boat, yet. Anyone interested?

Anyone want to hit the upper Kenai this weekend. I have a 13' foot cataraft and could take one other person.

Anyone here willing to take a 5-year Alaska resident "newbie" out and show him the ropes on any of the Parks streams? Not sure I like the thought of venturing along the rivers alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast