Thread: 20 Mile Hooligan Dipnetters, PLEASE READ

Default 20 Mile Hooligan Dipnetters, PLEASE READ

If you are going to dip hooligan (or do whatever) at 20 Mile River PLEASE do not block the boat launch access. I know the parking lot can be packed but there is NO excuse not to leave that one open space for the people wanting to launch and load boats at this river. I literally have to bully my way in and out of this launch when the hooligan are running. Reasoning with some of these self center, clueless to the entire world, type people is utterly pointless and mind numbing. People are so inconsiderate they do not want to move their vehicle parked in front of a designated boat launch when asked politely. So, PLEASE, keep in mind you are not the only one who users this parking lot. Leave the access to the boat launch open!!

Default Agree WG

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    If you are going to dip hooligan (or do whatever) at 20 Mile River PLEASE do not block the boat launch access. I know the parking lot can be packed but there is NO excuse not to leave that one open space for the people wanting to launch and load boats at this river. I literally have to bully my way in and out of this launch when the hooligan are running. Reasoning with some of these self center, clueless to the entire world, type people is utterly pointless and mind numbing. People are so inconsiderate they do not want to move their vehicle parked in front of a designated boat launch when asked politely. So, PLEASE, keep in mind you are not the only one who users this parking lot. Leave the access to the boat launch open!!
    Yes, please don't block the boat ramp.
    1.WG, is it marked as a designated boat launch? If not maybe a sign needs to be posted.
    2.Are you just jet boating, or are you getting hooligan? I always wonder what guys are doing on 20 mile with their jet boats this time of year.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.