Thread: Things must be going to hell now days.

Default Things must be going to hell now days.

Well its 1:45 pm and I thought I"d jump on the site just in case there might be a couple guys fresh out of the hills with a story or pick or two and I see theres 43 people on the hunting site. While living there my self years ago , come august between the fishing & huntin I was always some where other than home. Of course we didn't have the web and all that but it seems that summer & fall went by so fast that when winter rolled around I always seemed have to get use to my wife again. Happy huntin, Ron.

Some of us have jobs, break time is spent no better way than soaking up the motivational images on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    Some of us have jobs...
    Ha...!!! That's the first thing I thought of. Some people still have to work......

But my time's comin'.......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Just spent two weeks working on the slope and living vicariously thru the posts on here.

Sent from my phone while I should be working.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Two weeks in the slope...Ugh, don't remind me.... Flight leaves tomorrow.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa.... OOPS.....mine leaves on Sunday.

My wife makes plans for me that conflict directly with my hunting plans.

I'm just kind of kidding you guys a little. This coming from a guy that after 10 years of roaming the wilds of your great state, had my wife tell me she was tired of the long winters and wanted to move back south, and I could stay or go with. Since I'm the boss in this family, I stood my ground, packed my stuff and went with her. I've still got a couple more years of work my self before getting to spend more time up there with the rest of you lucky birds and yes I'm a little jealous of not being in Ak but my day should come. Happy hunting, Ron.

in relation to the title of this thread:

refer to this thread, to reaffirm your predictions:
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...Squatter-Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by shanksmare View Post
    I'm just kind of kidding you guys a little. This coming from a guy that after 10 years of roaming the wilds of your great state, had my wife tell me she was tired of the long winters and wanted to move back south, and I could stay or go with. Since I'm the boss in this family, I stood my ground, packed my stuff and went with her. I've still got a couple more years of work my self before getting to spend more time up there with the rest of you lucky birds and yes I'm a little jealous of not being in Ak but my day should come. Happy hunting, Ron.
    Seeing how I was at work and angry at work I may have been a bit grumpy... Glad to hear you got it worked out with the Ms...

And no Mainer I didn't leave any shacks out in the bush when I lived there. We did live in a couple of dumps though now that you mention it. Ron.