Thread: White Mountain Caribou

Smile White Mountain Caribou

Anybody see any caribou out in the white mountains this weekend, and if so any details. Buddy and I did a moose scouting trip and didn't see a thing besides a bunch of sheep, ewes and lambs no shooters still pretty cool, they all acted like we weren't even there could've road by them with a four wheeler and petted them.

No caribou seen, seen 50 hunters. There is a LOT of tragic in the whites. That's why the sheep are so calm with four wheelers near.

Yep. I may have been the only one though judging by the look on people's faces as I brought my bull out. The long and short of it was we saw only one bull a long way off and made a great play on him and brought him home with us. I talked to one other guy that had seen one cow out there too. We drove past the sheep to get him. But we shot the ONLY one we saw.

... And no I was not the guy on the razr who used illegal methods to harvest his caribou. It gives us all a black eye when we blatantly disregard trail signs and do things were not supposed to do. You even knew you were in the wrong. Why else were you hauling #### through a busy campground? You're lucky I didn't catch tour plate number.

I saw that guy as well, must not be able to read.