Thread: Need chainsaw winch/help please...stuck bad

Default Need chainsaw winch/help please...stuck bad

hello folks, I know there's a fella on this forum with a big jet boat that requires a big chainsaw winch when grounding out.

I'm stuck in the muck in my vehicle and need a chainsaw winch get on dry land. My front tires are about 2 ft from dry land. I've driven to this lake over a dozen times in 2wd. After the rains, the side of the trail was wet/soft and I sunk a tire in the muck. After locking into four wheel drive and trying to work through it, it sunk deeper off the hard gravel trail....and slipped into the muck. So much so, that my front passenger side tire lifted off the ground, and i'm taking water on the rear drivers side.

Anyhow, I'm going out there to try and recover from the bottomless pit by winching with a high lift jack. I'm right here in the valley. give me a call if you have equipment to help as I don't think a high-lift jack has the power. two trucks tied in tandem tried to help.....they sheared 10,000 lb straps.

Call me, I'll be out there hand-winching
    907-903-2101

thanks to whoever offered via phone. A fella stopped by with a large 5.7 v8 powered toyota sequoia, got a better vantage point (made his own trail), and ripped me out of the muck with a chain.

Awesome outcome.
    Now go to the car wash and get her cleaned and vacuumed.