Thread: Fish that GLOW in the DARK......coming soon.......MAYBE

Default Fish that GLOW in the DARK......coming soon.......MAYBE

radioactive-water-spills-over-***ushima-barrier-freely-leaking-surroundings

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...07-702194.html

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...g-surroundings

It never stopped leaking. The media has just chosen to not cover it in great depth like they did when it happened. They have tons of ideas to stop it but everything is unproven. Hopefully they can get it stopped and prevent some serious damage.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

It doesn't hold a candle to what has been leaking out of Hanford for the past 40+ years.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Cool

Yet the Columbia River has incurred no documentable detrimental effect so? Unless you consider detrimental the fact that they get 500k + Kings returning this year with bag limits us Alaskans would be envious of the way our runs have tanked the last few years.

Also notable that you receive more radiation from flying than any tested fish has exhibited to date...

Quote Originally Posted by bwake View Post
    Yet the Columbia River has incurred no documentable detrimental effect so?
    A misleading statement at best.

Although the Hanford Reach King fishery is thus far doing well, the fact remains that leaks from the Hanford facility are contaminating the Columbia aquifer, and pose a significant and growing risk to the fishery as well as the larger ecosystem.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

i can say this much. there are a lot of screwed up fish a lot of places you just got to find them and most of us don't. I caught two worthy eating size flounder off the beach at my back yard during my 3 week stay in dutch harbor literaly just next to the runway there Is a big lot and a warehouse. that's were I stayed and fished. one of the flounder was actualy super huge I realy thought I had a decent little halibut but nope just a monster flounder. did I keep them or even eat them?? no way in the world lol they were so messed up. there bottom sides were covered in huge bleeding and infected tumors or cists. I have never ever seen that before. I do know dutch harbor is littered in many things to the point we might be suprized what we fined. I heard of a old welder I worked with years ago was doing underwater welding out there on a boat and just so happened were it was there was mustard gas viles at the bottom and he said something and was contacted shortly there after by the us government to say the least. could you imagine if a halibut or any other fish of size was to eat a few if not just one of them bad boys who knows. I personaly know that there is tolerance levels in studies that keep us from being informed of what certain things are doing due to the fact they are a very small attribution to change. to me that is a problem as anything of such issues causes change. maybe that's why there king run is so good!

I can't wait for the glow in the dark fish. Just hope they come in herring size. Those would make great burbot bait!!

Fish night lights, shhhhhhhhh, it's a million dollar idea.

Reference?

George

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by George Riddle View Post
    Fish night lights, shhhhhhhhh, it's a million dollar idea.

Reference?

George
    Courtesy of Dr. Sheldon Cooper.