I've got some family coming into town this week and we scheduled a combo trip out of Seward on Saturday 8/3. I'm looking at the NOAA marine forecast and right now it's calling for 2 foot seas in the bay and 11' SE at cape suckling to gore point. I've never fished out of Seward, not sure if I should try re schedule now or just wait and see. Maybe there's enough good fishing within the bay right now...not sure... We are scheduled to be fishing out of a 33' 6 pack with J Dock charters. Thanks in adavance. BTW they will only be in town for one week 8/1-8/8.