Thread: How many tags can you get...

power commuting twixt the valley and anchorage

Default How many tags can you get...

and still function in life? A friend (and kids) drew 5 caribou and two moose tags in three or four units. His wife jokingly said he may not have a job after september. I now have tickets for 5 deer, 3 black bears, 1 moose, bought a brown bear tag, drew sheep, drew caribou, and still find myself eyeing some of the registration goat tags. I'm not sure my career or marriage can take it
    My only gear sponsor is the salvation army - Dick Griffith

NorthWest Alaska

Folks in unit 23 can get 5 Caribou a day, by limit, a Sheep, a Brown Bear, 3 Black Bear, a Moose, and all the trapping they can handle.......

Your hands will be full, mine are, but you might think about throwing off the yoke of being a tax slave and get with the wildlife full time....theres not much $$$ in it, but the great health from the chase and its rewards are worth it!......and take yer wife, she might like that too
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Eagle River, AK

I'm just a weekend warrior come August and September, but my wife and I are going sheep hunting (harvest ticket) and drew two antlerless moose permits and a caribou permit. Add to that helping two friends with their caribou permits (before I am allowed to hunt my own), a nephew with a antlerless permit in an area I don't know, and another nephew that wants to climb for black bears, and it's shaping up to be a busy fall!