Thread: Valley Paddle Boat Rental

Default Valley Paddle Boat Rental

Any suggestions? For some reason, the wife wants to rent a paddle boat and take our daughter out on a lake for the day. Does anyone know anywhere in the valley where we could rent a paddle boat for a few hours and maybe do a little fishing, but at least get out on the water for a while?

Thanks!

if you have acces to the Mill. Base , they did rent them at Otter lake , lake is not to big but fun , as I am [ was , old now ] 6-2 it cramped my legs a lot , SID

Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    if you have acces to the Mill. Base , they did rent them at Otter lake , lake is not to big but fun , as I am [ was , old now ] 6-2 it cramped my legs a lot , SID

I've spent my share of time on Otter Lake, but no longer have access to post. Thanks, though!

I thought they rented them at Kepler Park at around mile 37.5 of Parks Hwy. I may be wrong though!

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    Any suggestions? For some reason, the wife wants to rent a paddle boat and take our daughter out on a lake for the day. Does anyone know anywhere in the valley where we could rent a paddle boat for a few hours and maybe do a little fishing, but at least get out on the water for a while?

Thanks!
    I got a nice 18 ft frontiersman canoe you guys can borrow. I guess we'd be neighbors, stop on by and throw it atop the vehicle. No need to rent. It paddles very nicely, safe for kids too with all that beam.