Thread: Anybody know anything about this Wooldridge Boat?

Default Anybody know anything about this Wooldridge Boat?

I am trying to get some info on this 12' Wooldridge boat, I think it might make a good hull for a jet ski inboard conversion. Has anyone seen one of these before? Thoughts or ideas on converting to an inboard jet sled? Any info would be nice.

Thanks
    00303_9jn344rQzWf_600x450.jpg

No, but that looks like it'd be a kick if you did it!

I vote go for it cause I wanna see pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly30 View Post
    I am trying to get some info on this 12' Wooldridge boat, I think it might make a good hull for a jet ski inboard conversion. Has anyone seen one of these before? Thoughts or ideas on converting to an inboard jet sled? Any info would be nice.

Thanks
    00303_9jn344rQzWf_600x450.jpg
    It's called a Dual Hull. (same idea as a livingston) Very stable. It would be hard to put a jet in as you would need a center pod. Glen

Thanks Glen, that's what I needed to know. Hard to tell from the picture.

That'd be a good little skiff. Throw an OB on there and there's a dipnetting platform. An old Livingston was one of my favorite dipping boats. Is that for sale somewhere?

I think that's from Seattle craiglist, $2K

Edit: I'm hunting for a little bigger Wooldridge.

I have one of these! This is the only thread on the Internet that talked about these 12 Wooldridge DH boats.

ill get a picture up, tried to do it with my phone and it didnt like it obviously. I need to get ahold of the company to figure out how to maintain or deal with the air chambers(?) it has. I have had 5 smaller boats and this is by far the best (valco, gregor, klamathx3). Wide, stable, open floor plan, the railing on the sides is awesome with a 1 year old. The only thing I want to change is to make it a 20" transom as the short shaft gets water up in the power head from between the two hulls when going a little fast (with an 8hp). I know this tread is almost 2 years old, just awesome to see another. I highly recommend these mini Wooldridge's!

I have the Wooldridge DH, 12'. Fun boat. But I'm in the process of using it on the river with a 25hp outboard jet. This You Tube video shows the longer 18' DH. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Te9LT7ifc

Looks like it would be fin for this sort of thing:

https://youtu.be/_5aKcpAhTOk

WOW! cool video. Those Aussies are nuts!