Thread: Run to Lake Creek Thursday

Default Run to Lake Creek Thursday

Any one want to make a run? It would be fun with a couple boats.

I would like to go, how many miles is it? How many times have you ran it, I'm new to jet boating but getting the hang of it. You up for taking a rookie along?

Quote Originally Posted by mooneyman View Post
    I would like to go, how many miles is it? How many times have you ran it, I'm new to jet boating but getting the hang of it. You up for taking a rookie along?
    I think its about a 2 hour trip one way. Ive never been all the way but Ive been out of Deska landing and up and down the Sue. It shouldn't be a big deal getting there, just a nice day trip with lunch at Lake Creek. What kinda boat do you run?

A 17 ft silver streak with a 90 merc, after replacing the wear ring I didn't do to bad on fuel now, would like to some exploring up that way. Do you hunt grizz by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by mooneyman View Post
    A 17 ft silver streak with a 90 merc, after replacing the wear ring I didn't do to bad on fuel now, would like to some exploring up that way. Do you hunt grizz by chance?
    I'm game to try. Im hoping the weather holds until Thursday.

Had some stuff just come up at work don't think I will make it thurs, maybe a later date I would really like to make that run

My cabin is just above lake creek I run a sport john extreme and it take about 1.45 taking the short cut by scary tree
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association