Thread: Seward Processing ?

Default Seward Processing ?

Has anyone ever used a processing facility to freeze the days catch when down for a weekend of fishing?
    We usually just leave them filleted & iced in the cooler overnight but if one wanted to max out a limit of silvers on Saturday and then try again on Sunday it might make sense to bring them in.
    Any suggestions or ideas of who to use please p.m.

Thanks,

I fillet my fish and have J Dock vac and freeze it for me. A little over a buck per lb and your done... Capt jacks does the same thing. IMO the only way to go.
    Tony

We used capt jacks last month and were happy with thier service.

There is TNT Custom Smoke Processing as well out on the corner of Exit Glacier Rd and Seward Hwy. There phone number is 907-224-5545. They do a really good job and I think they may even be cheaper than J Dock or Capt Jacks. Just another option
    Piscor Ergo Sum

I know this is an old thread... Does anyone know if TNT Custom Smoke Processing is still operating? I'm trying to get an order shipped thru them for smoked salmon but keep getting the run-around.

Yes they are still in operation. I have used them 3 times this year. Saturday when I gave them an order they said they have been extremely busy. They are the best/cheapest processor in Seward. IF they are too busy then try Alaska sausage company in Anchorage. They ship smoked fish daily.

I've left fish with J-Dock before and they weren't frozen after 3 days...won't do it again.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Use Caption Jack's first fillet your fish, then cut into desired size they will take from there they do a great job I am sure they are cheaper than J-Dock