Thread: Trailer Dealers

Default Trailer Dealers

I'm in the market to buy a trailer to haul up to four ATVs. More specifically an 8.5'x 16'tandem axle with electric brakes.I think I've checked the local Fairbanks market fairly extensively and have only found one dealer that keeps them in stock. I've contacted all the local ATV/ snowmachine dealers as well and found they don't have much to choose from along that line. Although they say they can get them,they don't give me enough information about the product & price to consider buying from them. I'm guessing they get them from somewhere in Alaska or have them shipped from the lower 48.

I'd like to compare the one offer I have to at least one other trailer before making a decision. If anyone knows of a dealer elsewhere in the state that sells a nice trailer, then stands behind it, I'd sure appreciate any leads.

Aurora trailers.... Nuf said. Put a new tongue mine no questions asked

Thanks, I will look them up!

In 2000 we purchased a trailer from White Spruce and have been very pleased with it. Unfortunetly that same trailer is about double the price from when we bought ours. I put a nee deck on I this year, replaced one tire and re-bushed the walking arms once. It has 14" tires which I require after fighting with the 10" tire one the trailer we had before. I also went with a steel frame. Yes it is heavier but I have not had any issues with it. We spend a fair amount of time on the Denali Highway and need a trailer that will take some abuse.

I did a search for Aurora trailers and White Spruce came up instead. I guess it's possible they were bought by them. White Spruce has the Aluma brand of trailers and they are local to me. They are just a few miles outside of North Pole. They seem like a well built trailer but I was hoping to kick the tires on a few different brands first.

I'm glad to hear you are satisfied with your trailer. I've owned a few steel ones myself and beat them up pretty bad but hopefully getting a tandem axle will absorb many of those stresses.

I have an all steel PJ trailer and LOVE it. I just googled them and Harvey Eades in Sterling is the only dealer I saw listed.
    Mie was bought new in '98' all steel; 21' with boat or dove tail; probably 50K miles on it? Up down ALCAN twice and across lower 48 2-4 times and in and around milage hauling cars galore!

I know your talking 4 whelers, but the size trailer your looking at you could get one of their general or car hauler type trailers.