Thread: carbon Arrows

Thumbs up carbon Arrows

I am old school guy compund bow shooter who was shooting 2314 aluminum shafts, until yesterday, I shot a few of my buddies carbon arrows and cant believe the performance differance wholly cow have I been in the dark.
    Just wanted to share this with everyone

I had exactly the same experience,lol. Save those big old 2314 buses, they are handy and somewhat expendable for shooting squirrels and grouse with judo heads...

Welcome to the new world :-) I remember the fit Fletcher's had when I went carbon over the 2314...Jerry was not happy yet got them for me anyway. I just wish the old Beman was around today. Will never go back to aluminum!
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather