Thread: Did you lose a knife on the South Beach of the Kenai?

Default Did you lose a knife on the South Beach of the Kenai?

Morning tide of July 21st I was dipping out across the muddy sandbar that was being exposed as the tide was going out on the south beach. As there wasn't any dang fish coming in, I started the long trek back across the mud flat and saw a knife handle sticking out of the mud. I know a few of the knives I own have a lot of sentimental value, so I figured it would be the right thing to do to at least post about it here. If you lost a knife, describe it to me, and we'll get er' back to ya!
    The Second Amendment.......Know it, love it, support it.

Not my knife but I sure appreciate folks with integrity, Thanks for doing the right thing!

Rich
    I swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. That oath had no expiration date Congress must use a different version that does.

Indeed......Kudos to you sir...!!!
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I was also down on the Kenai on the 21st and just so happen to loose my knife. Well this is a long shot but would this knife happen to be an orange handled cutco fillet knife? If so I thank you in advance and if not I hope it finds it way back to its owner. Thank you for trying to find the owner of this knife.

Bummer, but no, its not a Cutco. Those cutco fillet knives are pretty sweet tho, that sucks it came up missin'
    The Second Amendment.......Know it, love it, support it.