Thread: AOD member on Cabela's Ultimate Adventure's

Default AOD member on Cabela's Ultimate Adventure's

Watched Cabelas Ultimate Adventures the other Night Hosted by Marc Nelson on a Brown bear hunt and saw "Ninefoot" Guiding Marc to a Nice Brown Bear...Great footage, Love the adrenaline !!!! Congrats to those guys .....

Just wondering if anyone else seen it ? Pretty cool to see you guys on TV.....

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Watched Cabelas Ultimate Adventures the other Night Hosted by Marc Nelson on a Brown bear hunt and saw "Ninefoot" Guiding Marc to a Nice Brown Bear...Great footage, Love the adrenaline !!!! Congrats to those guys .....

I haven't seen it, but I do remember Zack mentioning awhile back about it possibly being aired.....
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post

thanks kaha! ive been in the field for a month or so guiding out on nunivak...so i still havent seen it yet. it was fun as hell in person though i was hopin it came out allright...the two guys filming it worked there tail off and were never a hindrance during the hunt...not always the case with camera guys. they seemed to know there work pretty well too, so i was hoping it came out all right, it was a neat hunt. not sure if the footage portrayed it or not, but marc worked through quite a few tough days of hunting to find a boar worth chasing. he's a good dude, and came willing to hang it out there physically a few times during his stint with me.

zack

You did a good job on the show Ninefoot. It wasn't overly done or dramatized. Plus I liked how you went over some traits of boars after you got the bear down. Good show and nice job!