Thread: Flying a 4-Wheeler to Farewell

Default Flying a 4-Wheeler to Farewell

I know a few folks on this forum are involved in chartering large planes to haul 4-wheelers from Anchorage to Farewell during moose season. I have a bison tag to fill and would appreciate an opportunity to get one wheeler out there anytime in September. If you have a charter with space for one more, I would appreciate hearing from you. Had other plans for going after a bison but they recently fell through. Now working on plan B. Thanks!

I've hunted with ozark and spent time with him and his family. He is good people and won't steer you wrong. Trust guys like him with my family.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Give these guys a call, they might be able to help.

http://bushaircargo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    I know a few folks on this forum are involved in chartering large planes to haul 4-wheelers from Anchorage to Farewell during moose season. I have a bison tag to fill and would appreciate an opportunity to get one wheeler out there anytime in September. If you have a charter with space for one more, I would appreciate hearing from you. .......
    A number of years ago I also got a Farewell bison permit. Of course, you don't find out about it until July, so it was a scramble to try to arrange something. I couldn't get it done, and have never applied for another bison permit since. It left a bad taste in my mouth (timing of permit award with the difficulty of getting something arranged).

Please let us know if it works for you. I'm very interested in if you're able to do it.............

Today I was invited to join up with a group that regularly moose hunts in the Farewell area. Nice folks and the arrangements are all I could hope for. I'm excited about the possibility of buffalo meat and I'm counting the days until September!!

When folks like Jake speak well of someone good things can happen,congrats.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Congratulations! Let us know how your hunt goes!

Thanks! I have high hopes.

Any luck with this hunt? Farewell has always interested me and someday I would love to make it out there for moose or bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk