Thread: 1973 28' Tollycraft Express owners manual?

Default 1973 28' Tollycraft Express owners manual?

I recently purchased a 1973 28' Tollycraft Express. It is a great older boat but needs some restoration. I am looking for a complete set of owners manuals. Does any one have any idea where I might find a set, particularly detailed coverage of the motors and electrical systems.

I have done several google searches and not come up with anything worth while yet.

Thanks for the help.

There is a company in Washington which I understand purchased the remaining assets of the Tollycraft company when they closed. In addition to the remaining stock of OEM parts, they have the build records for every Tolly made. When I purchased my 1974 Sedan 26, they were able to locate and send me the original build sheet for the boat based on the hull number.

I believe (not certain) that they have owner's manuals for sale. Photocopies, at least. Get hold of them and see what you can find. Info below is from 2006 so hopefully will still be current:

Resources International
    PO Box 1306
    Port Orchard, WA 98366
    phone 360-871-8650
    fax 360-871-8652
    "Money may not buy you happiness, but it will buy you a big enough boat that you can get close enough for a look."

Does it have Chrysler 360's and Velvet drives....? Those manuals are relatively easy to come by...
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Sorry it took me so long to get back to check this post. That sounds like good info Steve. I will check with them. Thanks.

It has 318s and was manufactured in 1973.