Thread: Unit 15

Default Unit 15

So I feel like I've read through the regs and maybe I'm missing it but is there separate regs for the refuge or are they the same just with the motorized vehicle restrictions? The property I'm renting borders the refuge so I'm interested in a hike in hunt but tbh the regs scare the s*** outta me lol. I moved up here July of last year so am now a resident and am looking forward to reaping the benefits

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Well,I assume you mean moose so no difference except motorized access. But for bear, the refuge severely restricts bear baiting which is part of our moose problem. Good luck!
    I come home with an honestly earned feeling that something good has taken place. It makes no difference whether I got anything, it has to do with how the day was spent. Fred Bear

Thanks for the info. That's what I thought but wasn't clear. Anybody do a hike in or horseback that might have some insight for me? I'm looking around coal creek lake right now but haven't hiked it to do any scouting yet.

I'm hoping the opening of spikes will increase my odds of stocking the freezer because I'm not a trophy hunter, unless opportunity knocks of course

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2