Thread: The Ignore List

Default The Ignore List

Well...hate to have to do it, but just added another person to the Ignore List. Two significant threads totally hijacked with banality.

If you need to do the same, click on the person's name, go to their profile, and you'll see a place to add them to your ignore list.

Just remember that when someone else quotes the person on your Ignore List, the Ignored One's comments will still appear, even though they are not worth reading.

Wanted to give the person a chance, like maybe they were a genius in disguise, but no...what a waste of time.

Thanks for the hint gr8fl. The sorry thing about thread hijackers is they're like a dang car wreck on the drive home... I know I should not look, but I just can't help myself! My ignore list has been dutifully updated as well.

Thanks from me also for the info gr8fl. I had no idea how to do this but was sure looking for a way to do it last night!
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

I also give thanks to the people who run the forum