Thread: three weeks to go...

Default three weeks to go...

normally I dont get to ansy about hunting season but this year I seem to be a little more.. three weeks to go for the sheep opener so everyone got thier gear ready to go..

Bags been packed for two months.....I start getting excited pretty early! Good luck out there

My bag ain't quite ready. Still got a couple things to get, mainly food and a new jacket. Flyout the 14th!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My bag ain't quite ready. Still got a couple things to get, mainly food and a new jacket. Flyout the 14th!
    Not sure what you are looking for but I just pulled the trigger on a grey 2013 Brooks Range Cirro Extreme Hooded jacket from REI. 229 retail, 137 sale including free shipping. Should be here in a couple days. All reviews I read seem pretty good. Warm, water resistant, windproof, light, primaloft. It seems to have all the features I was looking for. We'll see. Too bad it's not made in USA. Tough to find clothes that are.

http://www.rei.com/product/862330/br...-2013-closeout
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Time to switch to drinking lite beer. Where does the time go?
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.