Thread: Free trip to Nome for VETERANS

Default Free trip to Nome for VETERANS

Hey guys,
    We have the opportunity to fill 6 seats all expense paid trip to a mining camp in Nome.
    Gonna contact some First Sgts to fill the seats but anyone here interested?

-Aug 1-6
    -All expenses paid
    -Must be current or former Military Veteran.......Enjoys mining would be a plus ;)

I'm simply facilitating finding some Veterans who can go on a pretty dang cool trip for FREE. There are several companies that have donated all the parts and pieces as their way to say "Thank You" to our servicemen. If you are a serviceman/were a serviceman and would like to take part, email me. If you know of a serviceman who would enjoy the trip, tell them to pm me.
    We'll get you set up. Sorry for the short notice. Let's make it happen. First 6 that can commit are in.

Kevin

pa18drvr@gmail.com

I'd be all over that if I wasn't tied to work. I caught the bug from another veteran friend, and I've been known to carry a gold pan on every camping trip. Kudos to you and the others involved for putting this together. I'm sure you'll find some interested parties.

The other 299,300,000 people can have it.

Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom, than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by AK-HUNT View Post
    Hey guys,
    We have the opportunity to fill 6 seats all expense paid trip to a mining camp in Nome.
    Gonna contact some First Sgts to fill the seats but anyone here interested?

-Aug 1-6
    -All expenses paid
    -Must be current or former Military Veteran.......Enjoys mining would be a plus ;)

I'm simply facilitating finding some Veterans who can go on a pretty dang cool trip for FREE. There are several companies that have donated all the parts and pieces as their way to say "Thank You" to our servicemen. If you are a serviceman/were a serviceman and would like to take part, email me. If you know of a serviceman who would enjoy the trip, tell them to pm me.
    We'll get you set up. Sorry for the short notice. Let's make it happen. First 6 that can commit are in.

Kevin

pa18drvr@gmail.com
    Kevin,
    Sent you an email for a NCO from our unit..
    Dan

A lot of good people have donated their time and money. I'm not really doing anything. Few hours of coordinating.
    Those guys are **** fine people.
    Thanks for all who replied already. Keep em coming. Couple seats left possibly.

Due to some unforeseen events this has been cancelled/postponed until next summer. I don't even know what to say. Sorry all.

I have returned email/called everyone who volunteered to go. If I missed you, my apologies.

Moderators, please delete.

Ak-Hunt - Thanks for your help with this and we'll keep an ear out for next year! Fly Safe!!

If you ever do anything like that again, I am a veteran and would definitely be interested. Thanks Kevin.

I'm a veteran who would also be interested if, by chance, this ever happens again. Thanks so much, Kim

Thanks fellas. I don't get to the prospecting forum much and I'm not really affiliated with the operation. Just tried help out when they were in a crunch.

I THINK they are getting wounded warriors primarily this year. (last I heard) If you know of a wounded brother who likes to prospect this would be a dream trip. Maybe even get that 5 minutes of fame. And fortune….. ;)

Merry Christmas,
    Kevin