We are now ready to start receiving applications and membership dues if anyone is interested in joining the club. If you become a member, you will begin receiving a newsletter and you can shoot for free or for a reduced rate at our shooting events. We are planning on having a club snowshoe hare hunt this October, and starting a winter league at Bear Paw Archery in Wasilla. We are also looking into holding some 3D shoots, campouts, and pike bow fishing next spring.

If anyone is interested in becoming a member, send me a pm with your email and I will send you an application with instructions on how to become a member. Also, we are currently looking for people interested in becoming an officer to help manage the club. Right now, we have a chairman, vice chairman, and secretary. I am currently filling in as club treasurer as well as vice chairman, but we would like for someone to take over as treasurer and we are also looking for someone to become the public relations officer. Preferably someone with media/technology skills to fulfill the role of public relations officer.

If you are interested in becoming an officer let me know and you can come to the next officer's meeting.

Also, we are looking for good stories, testimonies etc. to include in our newsletter. If anyone has any they would like to share that would be greatly appreciated.