Thread: Wow...too much funny!

Default Wow...too much funny!

This has to be about the funniest thread I've come across in awhile!!

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showt...-backpack-hunt

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DeadWolf View Post
    This has to be about the funniest thread I've come across in awhile!!

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showt...-backpack-hunt
    What's the problem ?
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Haha no problem at all, I think it's hilarious!

Hilarious, or bizarre?
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

pretty funny indeed. i guess it makes you a little more aerodynamic while chasing sheep naked. you know the whole drag and wind resistience thing. i like the fact that there are pages worth of responses and apparently some people that take this very seriously.

If Iofthetaiga looks anything like his avatar, I would say he needs a good shave before his next hunt or someone might mistake him for the hairy man of Illiamna. Personally, I like to keep a little extra hair myself to keep me warm when I hunt.

I clicked on that and am truly sorry I did. Some things I just don't need to know.

same here, clicked on that link.....all I can say is holy metro-sexual-batman! What a bunch of pansified wierdos talking bout manicures n shaving their junk before a hunt?! Creepy!

I only found one thing offensive though.....somebody was badmouthing the blue-container gold bond foot powder on the junk, claimed that it's a big mistake. That's not true, that's the finest stuff ever created. A 1/4 cup of it down the boxers never hurt no one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    If Iofthetaiga looks anything like his avatar, I would say he needs a good shave before his next hunt or someone might mistake him for the hairy man of Illiamna....
    ...And I'm ok with that. Much better to be mistaken for the Illiamna Hairy Man, than a glabrous pool boy from Santa Barbara.

You'll not catch me acquiring the nickname "bush whack", Jack.

Historical note: My avatar is Liver Eating Johnson, and I'd wager he didn't shave his crotch before he went hunting.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Definitely T.M.I.
    I am no longer surprised at what I am no longer surprised at ---Bill Whittle

Quote Originally Posted by mainer_in_ak View Post
    I only found one thing offensive though.....somebody was badmouthing the blue-container gold bond foot powder on the junk, claimed that it's a big mistake. That's not true, that's the finest stuff ever created. A 1/4 cup of it down the boxers never hurt no one.
    Agreed. Tingly, but in a good way.
    If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today