Thread: windshield cover

Default windshield cover

I'm looking for a cover for the windshield of my boat when it is being towed. I've seen a few before. Some homemade out of plywood, fabric, etc. Also some that look to be professionally done.

I'm looking for any where in the Anchorage/Wasilla area that you would recommend to get a professionally made cover like this? Or if you think it's better/easier to do this on my own, let's here some suggestions and see some pictures.

I have a 20' Seaark with a rear windshield. I'll be towing this on gravel roads and I don't want the glass blown out along the way.

Thanks!
    Richard

I had a cover and bra done for my Thunderjet. Alaska Tent and Tarp on International Airport Way in Anchorage did my stuff. Very well made, heavy-duty, and I don't recall it being too expensive. I would go back in a heartbeat if I had the need.

I have a phantom sportjon, same window type as you do and Busters Upholstery hooked me up with a very professionally done cover for around $200.00. They did an awesome job and I would recommend them to everybody... givem a call, they are in the phonebook... its definitely worth the money... way cheaper than buying a new window...
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Great advice guys, Thanks!

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob the fisher View Post
    I have a phantom sportjon, same window type as you do and Busters Upholstery hooked me up with a very professionally done cover for around $200.00. They did an awesome job and I would recommend them to everybody... givem a call, they are in the phonebook... its definitely worth the money... way cheaper than buying a new window...
    That is good advice...Busters does quality work.. By the way, what's a phonebook?

Ha, good question, a phonebook is actually what a short person uses to sit on in the truck to raise them up higher so they can see over the steering wheel... since smart phones came out that is... ha ha ha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    That is good advice...Busters does quality work.. By the way, what's a phonebook?
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"