Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: REWARD: Lost G-Loomis GL3

  1. #1
    Member FishGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fishing your hole before you get there
    Posts
    1,947

    Default REWARD: Lost G-Loomis GL3

    Lost/left my GL3 6 weight near the Crescent Creek Campground or Russian River Pink salmon parking lot about two weeks or so ago. This rod holds more sentimental value than anything else I own. Will give cash, flies, and beer for her safe return. I've lost sleep since our departure. Thanks in advance.
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

  2. #2

    Default

    Dude, sorry to hear...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishGod View Post
    Lost/left my GL3 6 weight near the Crescent Creek Campground or Russian River Pink salmon parking lot about two weeks or so ago. This rod holds more sentimental value than anything else I own. Will give cash, flies, and beer for her safe return. I've lost sleep since our departure. Thanks in advance.
    Wow. That is too bad. Just out of curiosity, how did you lose it? I might head down there in the next few weeks. I doubt it will still be there by then. But I will keep an eye out for it.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Very sorry for your loss. Try advertising wherever you can. Law requires found property of value to be reported to law enforcement. Doesn't happen often but you never know.

  5. #5
    Member FishGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fishing your hole before you get there
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Wow. That is too bad. Just out of curiosity, how did you lose it? I might head down there in the next few weeks. I doubt it will still be there by then. But I will keep an eye out for it.
    I was switching my reel from my 6 wt. to my 8 wt. and got side tracked and left the 6 wt leaning against a tree. In 30 years of fishing up here, I've never done this before.
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishGod View Post
    I was switching my reel from my 6 wt. to my 8 wt. and got side tracked and left the 6 wt leaning against a tree. In 30 years of fishing up here, I've never done this before.
    But you aren't sure if it was at the Crescent Creek Campground or the Russian River Campground? Did you try calling the campground hosts to see if anyone turned it in for lost and found?

  7. #7
    Member FishGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fishing your hole before you get there
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    But you aren't sure if it was at the Crescent Creek Campground or the Russian River Campground? Did you try calling the campground hosts to see if anyone turned it in for lost and found?
    Yeah, I don't remember if I switched the reel while at camp, which was near Crescent Creek campground, or when we arrived at the Russian River that same day. I was busy getting two other people set up at the same time so the morning was a little hectic. We were also up until 4:00 am the night before, so the morning after was a little foggy. I have not tried calling the campground yet. Good idea.
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •