Thread: JBM Boats?

Default JBM Boats?

I was just wondering if anyone has had any time in these boats and has any feed back.

I believe the owner is a forum member, he will probably chime in. I want a Jbm boat, they seem like much more high quality than highly produced boats. And they have very very good pumps from what I have researched, I need to figure out how to get a Scott unit for my boat

They are all smaller boats also, 16.5 feet, I wish I could drive one but it seems that you would get a much better, quality build rig with a reliable motor and pump for less money than say a 18 foot with a optimax in it.

I have had some email correspondence with bill, and the boats seem like they are put together real we'll. and the price on the boats is very reasonable for what I am looking to spend. They were very helpful in all my research on the boats. I would like a good tough shallow water inboard that can handle fairly good at low rpm's, and for any other type of setup in any other type of boat and motor package your starting at about twenty grand and there is no limit how high you can go on price.