Thread: Vizsla Available

Default Vizsla Available

Orion is a 3 year old Vizsla who needs a GOOD home. He is current on all his shots and is in excellent health. He is very energetic, and as such would do best with active people or someone with lots of room for him to run. He loves people, and wants to be around them at all times...this is not a dog to leave outside. He prefers to be near people, preferrably touching them. Vizslas are nicknamed "Velcro dogs" or I like to call him the "Red Shadow." He does well with other dogs who like to play, but is not a fan of some puppies or aggressive/dominant dogs. He is well trained, responds to both verbal and hand commands. He knows "Sit", "Come", "Wait", "Stay", "Fetch/Bring it here" (Which he will do for hours), "Drop", "Leave it", and more. He is also very trainable. He has been introduced to birds and knows some hunting commands, however I have not had time to work with him in the last year.

I do not want to give him up, he is a great dog. However, he deserves a home where his people can be with him a lot, which I cannot provide due to changes in my career. I will not be asking any money for him, however, I will not give him to just anyone, he must go to a good family. Contact Dave at david.alaska@gmail.com, (520) 831 4207.

I should also add that he is located in Anchorage.3.jpg4.jpg

MetalDawg - could you contact me at 230-5715 (cell)? Thanks! Tammy

dont know if it helps, but I know Orion and his owner, and he's a really good dog. My guys love him to death, and so do we... juts not able to take him ourselves.
    '04 Hewescraft 24' Searunner
    200hp Honda 4stroke
    + multiple other 'toys'...