Default A few nice bows

Got out this past weekend caught a few dandies
    Attached Images Attached Images

This guy was pretty beat up
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those are nice bows, congrats

Thank ya. Always a good time to get out and get a few

Nice fish man!

Those look like some nice fish. I just so happened to notice your nice white looking felt on your boots as well though. Alaska passed a law stating you cannot fish with felt bottomed boots. I just thought i would let you know so you can save yourself a ticket.

I don't think they are Felt boots, look more like some old pair of tennis shoes.

If you look at the 98kb picture, you will notice a really bright white strip of something under his left boot in the water. That is what gave me the impression that he has felt bottomed soles on his fishing boots.

The following below is from the adfg website.
    Alert! New Footwear Rules

Research on invasive species pathways conclude that felt soled waders are an effective means for transmitting invasive organisms. The absorbent felt material can trap sediment and living organisms, including whirling disease spores, Didymo cells, and invertebrate larvae, deep within the fibrous matrix. Viable invasive organisms could be found within the fibers of felt soles even after various decontamination protocols were implemented. Furthermore, rubber boots and felt alternatives trap significantly fewer organisms than felt and can be cleaned, dried and decontaminated much more effectively. To reduce the potential for invasive species to be moved to or between Alaska waters the Alaska Boards of Fisheries and Game have enacted regulations prohibiting felt soled wading footwear use while hunting or fishing in fresh water in Alaska. See Sport Anglers Prohibited from Using Felt Soles in Fresh Waters of Alaska for more information.
    The Alaska Board of Game has deemed invasive species a significant potential threat to Alaska’s aquatic ecosystems. Effective January 1, 2013, felt-soled waders and wading boots will no longer be legal footwear when hunting in Alaska’s fresh water.