Thread: Hamilton Jet World Expeditions

Default Hamilton Jet World Expeditions

Anyone run into these guys yet? I saw their 40ft container the other day figured they may be in town, looks like they will be on the Matanuska river tomorrow.

http://www.worldjetboatexpeditions.c...a/201-update-4

Great bunch of guys, they have changed their itinerary some and are up around the Yukon now.

I think I saw some of the boats on the Yetna last Monday when I was coming back from the cabin.
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Ran into them last week at the boat launch on the knik at the old glenn. Super cool group of guys. They sure know how to plan a trip. Talking to one of the guys, he estimated over 30,000 hours of seat time in a jet boat. Pretty impressive bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by cpot View Post
    Ran into them last week at the boat launch on the knik at the old glenn. Super cool group of guys. They sure know how to plan a trip. Talking to one of the guys, he estimated over 30,000 hours of seat time in a jet boat. Pretty impressive bunch.
    30,000 hours is 40 hours a week for 15 years that's a lots of hours. I'd like to see that log book.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

At 10 GPh that's 300,000 gallons of fuel. Wow!!!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

I bet it would have been fun to run the river with them. Too bad we didn't know about them runnin the Knik before they did it...
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"