Thread: Middle Fork of the Chulitna River

Default Middle Fork of the Chulitna River

Took the in-laws up to Denali. The plan was to fly fish a few of the rivers on the way home but when we came back to the Middle Fork of the Chulitna River, there was a ton of orange private property signs up. Saying something about you need a permit. It has been a couple of years since I have been up that way but I don't remember ever needing a permit there? Looking for info in case we head back up that way. Thanks.

probly more AHTNA land, its gettin real old, someone should pull those signs down

Quote Originally Posted by p.j. View Post
    Took the in-laws up to Denali. The plan was to fly fish a few of the rivers on the way home but when we came back to the Middle Fork of the Chulitna River, there was a ton of orange private property signs up. Saying something about you need a permit. It has been a couple of years since I have been up that way but I don't remember ever needing a permit there? Looking for info in case we head back up that way. Thanks.
    AHTNA stuff. Learn what your rights are regarding traditional trails and homeowner access through AHTNA lands. There's a lot of smoke and mirrors that goes on.