Thread: Free marshmallow bear bait

Default Free marshmallow bear bait

I have two open top 55 gal drums full of bags of "jet puffed" marshmallows for bear bait. Im not baiting and need the room in the shed - everything's free if you want or need it. I'd post a picture, but I keep getting the message I've: "exceeded my quota". Thanks!

Alaskan Outdoorsman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

PM sent to you
    "The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

I'll take one please!

Okay, one drum for each of you. If you haven't already done so, please reach out and contact me via private message. We can meet up tonight or whatever works best. Thanks and good luck!

Alaskan Outdoorsman

"He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.

Default Next please

AO,

If one of the other guys fall through, I'd like to be next. I'll PM you my cell number. Thanks - Ed

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanOutdoorsman View Post
    I have two open top 55 gal drums full of bags of "jet puffed" marshmallows for bear bait. Im not baiting and need the room in the shed - everything's free if you want or need it. I'd post a picture, but I keep getting the message I've: "exceeded my quota". Thanks!

Alaskan Outdoorsman

No problem - thanks!

Alaskan Outdoorsman

Everything's gone - thanks to all who inquired and good luck!

Alaskan Outdoorsman