Thread: whats the most fish caught with one scoop in copper?

Default whats the most fish caught with one scoop in copper?

I'M curious.....I bet it was in the last 2 weeks or so....my personal best was about 15 years ago ...8.. OK i'll start it a friend said a guy in there party got 10...after watching how easy the guy on the video got 8 I bet the number is up there..u do get special points for kings in the net

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Francis View Post
    I'M curious.....I bet it was in the last 2 weeks or so....my personal best was about 15 years ago ...8.. OK i'll start it a friend said a guy in there party got 10...after watching how easy the guy on the video got 8 I bet the number is up there..u do get special points for kings in the net
    What time frame are we talking about?

Any time frame...there must be some great stories especially from last week....that is a cool photo little odd though he seems to be using about a 5 foot pole his rim isn't bending must be steel very tough guy doesn't look like he's wearing boots

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Francis View Post
    Any time frame...there must be some great stories especially from last week....that is a cool photo little odd though he seems to be using about a 5 foot pole his rim isn't bending must be steel very tough guy doesn't look like he's wearing boots
    Here's a couple of other shots taken during the building of the Copper River Railroad.

Awesome pictures! I never tire of seeing old Alaskan pictures.

My vote was going for the guy in the recent video getting 8 in one scoop. My best is 3 and that only has happened once.