Thread: Please Borrow My Spotting Scope in July

Default Please Borrow My Spotting Scope in July

I have a brand new Vanguard Endeavor HD 82A 20-60x82mm Angled spotting scope ($689.00) for immediate loan for free. What is the catch? There is a catch: I just need you to take a few photos of it in the field and give me your critique. Obviously this is not a high-end Swarovski or Leica, but it is a good scope that is crystal clear. It will have a brand new tripod attached to it also. I am hoping that someone will be going on a July hunt somewhere, or a scouting mission that could use it and wouldn't mind taking it along. That's it really. You don't have to baby it either. It needs to be used. If interested, text me 907-602-one eight two seven. This is not some scam or phishing deal. I am local Anchorage and there are plenty of people on here who know me. I will text you a pic of it and answer any questions.

Here is a link showing the scope.

http://www.adorama.com/VGENHD82A.htm...FUQ6Qgodm2gAcA

Would it still be available to borrow and photogram say between August 6-17th?

Quote Originally Posted by KLNhunter View Post
    It would have to be EXTREMELY clear for me to haul a scope over 4 pounds up the mountain sheep hunting......

just sayin'......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KLNhunter View Post
    Sure. Text me.

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    It would have to be EXTREMELY clear for me to haul a scope over 4 pounds up the mountain sheep hunting......

just sayin'......lol
    Good for you. I'm pretty sure I intentionally omitted sheep hunts as an option since I specifically said "July." I get the dig though. Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by PacWestFishTaxidermy View Post
    Good for you. I'm pretty sure I intentionally omitted sheep hunts as an option since I specifically said "July." I get the dig though. Thanks for playing.
    Good for you too then pal. Had you taken the time before you got all upity, and noticed that I quoted KLNhunter and his comment about August you would have realized what I was getting at.........
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

shoot me a pm.. I might give it a go for you up in the sheep mountains next week on a scouting trip.. Have to look at it first of course and talk details

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Good for you too then pal. Had you taken the time before you got all upity, and noticed that I quoted KLNhunter and his comment about August you would have realized what I was getting at.........
    Sorry if I came off as "upity." Did not mean to intentionally. I think am a nice guy, but when I type I take a thousand short cuts since I peck with one finger and come off horrible sometimes. Apologies