Thread: Pigeon trap for sale

Default Pigeon trap for sale

finelly cleaning my garage out.

Trap is as new except galvanized mesh is a bit tarnished. Has entry doors on both ends and access door on top middle. Cost us $65 many years ago and selling for more now, plus shipping to AK brought our cost up over $100. Will sell trap alone for $50.

Other cages, larger cage for holding birds you have trapped until you use them in your training, the small cage is just to carry around one or two birds. They are $25 for both.

Also included is advice on how we used them to catch birds, sometimes 5-7 at a time. Priceless info.IMG_1568.jpgIMG_1564.jpg

All for $60. come and get them. Bud 240 4090
    Wasilla

I suppose you've already sold these...
    Have a new 13 week GWP I'd like to get some birds for.

Quote Originally Posted by AKluvr95 View Post
    I suppose you've already sold these...
    Have a new 13 week GWP I'd like to get some birds for.
    I'd have to look, think i still have them, but maybe not, waiting for it to warm up to go outside and look, best to just call. Bud
    Wasilla

I still have these, in excellent condition and ready to catch birds for spring training. Bud
    Wasilla

http://www.gundogsupply.com/pt3516-pigeon-trap.html

Heres the deal, I have 2 of these, like new except not quite as shiny as new. They are 16x35 and cost $70 new from the above vender, plus shipping. I also have at least 3 wire/metal cages to keep your captured pigeons in at home and for transporting and training. So you get 2 traps as shown above, and 3 cages for the low price f $100. If you know a place where pigeons hang out, they are easy to catch. we caught them on a roof top in anchorage regularly, and when we moved to the valley, caught them in a old deserted wherehouse that was full of them. easy and cheap sourse of training birds. Bud 373 6208
    Wasilla

BUMP Still have one trap and two holding cages, just want to get rid of them, somebody come out and make me a offer. the birds are easy to catch if you have a spot where they next, roost, etc. Bud 240 4090

PS, nothing wrong with them, like new, nobody has even come out to look at them. couple have called and said they wanted them and would be out, then puff, gone with the wind. Bud

Also have a couple crab pots for those who would rather have crabs then birds. Bud
    Wasilla