Thread: .300 RUM Norma Brass!!

Default .300 RUM Norma Brass!!

Brownell's comes through!!

I placed an order for 100 cases on 06/15/12 (yup, last year), and they have finally notified me it is going to be shipped! After a year! Now who else would do that; keep an order alive for a year? Either way, it is coming. I cannot wait to get the box and when I do I'll go over the differences between Rem, Nosler and the Norma. Waaahhhooo!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Is this going to be the moose setup this fall?
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

No sir. For this Fall will be the .375 Weatherby that I haven't had the chance to wring out yet. I did take it to the range, but the computer screen was not visible due to bright sunlight. I forgot that super high-tech visibility enhancing device called my parka; to throw over my head like an old-timey photographer so I could see the screen. Thursday is rapidly approaching, so I think I'll get it then. Can't wait for the results.

You think I should ditch the fancy rig and just bring my shotgun with slugs?
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Default hmm

Bring what you please, the .375 better be dialed in if that's the one, but I think this .300RUM would suit just fine! Donovan has the .300WM and Duncan the .30/06 but sounds like oldest boy wants to try out his .22-250 this fall... Time will tell..
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!