Thread: mosquito netting inside a popup camper?

Default mosquito netting inside a popup camper?

I have a popup camper that I love (canvas siding), but it has just enough holes to let in the skeeters at night while we're sleeping. Last year wasn't too bad (skeeter population), but with the amount of the things we're getting this year, I'm trying to invent some sort of netting over our beds for while we're sleeping.

I'm thinking of something like this or this, and hanging the ring from the cross bar that goes over the bed area.

Has anyone done something like this, and/or know of a different/better solution? I haven't called any of the camper dealers, yet, so I suppose it's possible that they make something specific (at dealer prices).

There several things I would do, one is to get a battery operated vacuum cleaner to suck up the mosquitoes inside or use a torch to kill them. I have a large mosquitoes net that I think I bought army/navy on 4th . If you can't find a net I may know of another source. If you plug all the holes with paper cover with mosquitoes dope you would not need a net.