Thread: Boat Chartered For July 5th Out Of Anchor Point Lings/yelloweye/halibut

Default Boat Chartered For July 5th Out Of Anchor Point Lings/yelloweye/halibut

First off if this is in the wrong place please let me know and i'll move it.
    I have a boat for 6 chartered out of anchor point on july 5th, but 3 of the 6 guys that were going to go have backed out on me now. I'd like to find 3 more people who would be willing to go. If i can't get the boat full (5-6 People) it won't happen.
    The three of us that are going are all USAF and this will be last summer here. so i'm very motivated to make it happen. we have been going out with this charter twice a year for 3 years now. they always put us on full limits of good sized fish. This be a Ling Cod trip mainly but we usually come back with limits of halibut, yellow eye, and bass as well. I'd post the name of the charter and the price but don't want to step on anyone's toes or be accused of advertising on the forum.
    Please shoot a PM or Email with your number if you are interested and i will give you the details.
    thank you for your time,
    Matt

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by click View Post
    First off if this is in the wrong place please let me know and i'll move it.
    I have a boat for 6 chartered out of anchor point on july 5th, but 3 of the 6 guys that were going to go have backed out on me now. I'd like to find 3 more people who would be willing to go. If i can't get the boat full (5-6 People) it won't happen.
    The three of us that are going are all USAF and this will be last summer here. so i'm very motivated to make it happen. we have been going out with this charter twice a year for 3 years now. they always put us on full limits of good sized fish. This be a Ling Cod trip mainly but we usually come back with limits of halibut, yellow eye, and bass as well. I'd post the name of the charter and the price but don't want to step on anyone's toes or be accused of advertising on the forum.
    Please shoot a PM or Email with your number if you are interested and i will give you the details.
    thank you for your time,
    Matt
    Even if you cant personally find replacements, just let your charter company know the situation, they would likely be able to fill the empty spots on the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Even if you cant personally find replacements, just let your charter company know the situation, they would likely be able to fill the empty spots on the boat.
    Already did, talked to them yesterday. They are gonna see what they can do but it aint looking good.

I might be interested; what is the price per seat? Thanks.

Leadworm check your inbox, PM sent.