Thread: 4 year old yellow male

Default 4 year old yellow male

Currently have a four year old yellow male. He has been trained by me. He has 3 AKC Senior passes and a Hunting Retriever title in HRC. He belonged to a client of mine. The owner has come up against some hard times and not able to keep him.
    He is tall and active. Best with someone active and able to get him out for constructive exercise.
    Health clearances are not known. He is very sound and healthy. Has not had any physical issues that would prevent any training in my program. I have UKC registration to give you but not the AKC registration. I may be able to contact previous owner if this is needed.
    Due to no health clearances and age he is free to a hunting and or active family home.
    Please contact me for photos or more info.
    Thanks
    Baron

Baron,

If this is the dog I think it is I hope he gets a good home. As you know, I and others have always had a soft spot for this guy. He is a sweet guy and though he has had it well, he deserve a place and family to call home. If anyone wants a second opinion on this dog please contact me.

PCnAK

Thanks. Yep, this is Skeeter. He is quite the friendly personality.
    I forgot to mention he is current on vaccinations.

Any chance of you posting a pic of this guy?
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Baron...PM Sent
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

PM sent....

Wow. Wish I had room for two...

Is he still available?
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I apologize to all. I'm just not on the computer much during the summer. Just too busy.
    He IS still available. Phone is the best way to reach me. I can text or email photos to interested parties. I prefer to speak with individuals before sending out to email addresses due to scammers and spammers.
    Thanks
    Baron

HOw big is he?
    Tim

Big thanks to Baron for waiting for me to return to AK... Skeeter is going to make a great addition to the family and we are honored to have him..worked with Skeeter at Barons place.. Top notch and a genuine guy.. Thanks again Baron. Looking forward to building some awesome memories both with the family and in the marsh.. He's laying here watching duckhunting now.. Lol great personality and kids are stoked..
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhunter01 View Post
    Big thanks to Baron for waiting for me to return to AK... Skeeter is going to make a great addition to the family and we are honored to have him..worked with Skeeter at Barons place.. Top notch and a genuine guy.. Thanks again Baron. Looking forward to building some awesome memories both with the family and in the marsh.. He's laying here watching duckhunting now.. Lol great personality and kids are stoked..
    Hey Hugh that's awesome!!!

My son loves our yellow lab; they're best friends. We'll def have to meet up out at the cabin place now. I'll tell you I've seen and shot ducks in the small water that criss-crosses our road. Our cabin is on a pond that holds ducks some years, and your creek has them in small numbers upstream of you.

Are you bringing him out to the hunt test on Aug 17? (I'll be there with mine.)

Quote Originally Posted by Duckhunter01 View Post
    Great times!

Happy for you, your family, and very happy for Skeeter! He is a great dog and you said it best when you said a "top notch genuine guy".
    I hope to see you and Skeeter at some Hunt Tests...they are very familiar to him and I believe he really enjoys them.

PCnAK