Just some photos someone took June 2 of fishwheels getting washed away.


River must be awful high for charters to not go out, per the hotline and Mark's report/decision.

Fishing Report: Tue, Jun 18th at 12:00pmIf you are rushing to Chitina to fish with the charters, STOP. The river is flooding and it's too dangerous to operate, plus there are almost no fishing sites left. The charters are closing after 6pm tonight, we will still take overnighters out until that time and pick them up Wednesday morning.
Charters may reopen Monday, the 24th of June at 5am. I'll update this Saturday, the 22nd of June at 8pm with that info.